Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Is the mountain climbable?


Here's the view from our backyard this morning. Yes, we do get snow and I get to admire it from afar. Right now I feel like our little miss is on the other side of this snow-covered mountain and I don't know if we can climb it to get to the other side and bring her home without killing ourselves first! Not very positive thinking I know, but I'm just feeling very beaten-down right now. Lets see if I can step back for a minute and still see some beauty in this mountain before me.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Stay strong Shelly! I was just reading in the
Bible, Matthew 21: 22...“Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen." God will faithful and will surely move this mountain for you!

GuinnessandKillian said...

I keep fighting the urge to ask to call your agency and open a can of whoop, well you know. I'm so frustrated for you and my heart hurts with you. But, know you are helping me tremendously right now and that I'm so grateful for you and your friendship!

Meredith said...

Hang in there, Shelly! Your little miss will be home soon.

dgporter said...

I can completely relate with your post title! Our little girl is in Vlad and we want to get her home RIGHT NOW! We were hoping to get back this month. We continue to trust God...He's in control and we are so thankful. I will lift your family up in prayer tonight, and would love to keep up with your story.