Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Have to have this for the nursery




It comes either as a ready-to-hang canvas print, or I could just get the print and frame it myself. Hmmmm, what do you think? I'm leaning towards the canvas to kinda match the canvas wall hanging over her crib, in either 11 x 14 or 16 x 20.

***YES, there is one for a boy....adorable! Here's the link from EBay. Think you can get it in various sizes as well:***

http://cgi.ebay.com/11x14-RUSSIA-Moscow-Boy-Nursery-Baby-Adoption-NEW-ART_W0QQitemZ380204604180QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5885f5db14

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

So pretty!!! I would do the canvas one, too. If I thought of it, I could have bought on online instead of trying to get ours home safely :)

Dennis & Nicole said...

i love this!!! where did you find it? do you know if they have one for a little boy? thanks for sharing :)

Melissa said...

Very cute. I also was wondering if they have one with a little boy. I think the canvas would be great!
Melissa

GuinnessandKillian said...

Love it!

Beth said...

l love them I think I will order the little boy one for Jake. I have a few China art pieces for Mattie so I need to work on getting some Russian culture in to our house!!

THANKS BETH

Beth said...

Hi, Me again I just ordered one of the Russian boy and found one of a chinese boy they will look GREAT in the boys room.

Beth

amy said...

Love it and I vote for the canvas one! Can't wait to meet you tomorrow!!!