



Whew....we survived :o) Actually, it went great, especially considering their were about 26 kids. Now I get to figure out where to put all the new toys......always a challege!! We actually did Dylan's party about 2 weeks before his actual birthday. With the adoption and having no clue when we'll actually get to go back to Russia, I just wanted to make sure we got the party in, and now I can focus on Christmas.
The 3rd picture is of my mom and Dylan.....doesn't she look fabulous? If only I were aging as well!! Just love that hot Gramma!
Our visit from our agency went well this weekend also. It was to update our homestudy, but it was more of a chance to visit and ask questions and show off the baby's room. I don't know anything new. I'm still waiting on a reply from the staff in Russia to find out if court papers will be ready to be submitted the first part of December.
4 comments:
That cake looks amazing and Dylan's grin couldn't get any bigger! Very very cute.
The holidays are helping me just a wee bit to make time go faster - I hope they do the same for you. Tonight I'm trying to decide on what to cook for Thanksgiving. Want to try a few new recipes... unfortunately my stress and anxiety only seem abated by cooking/eating. I've got to stop eating so much! We both DEFINITELY need some positive news. My pants won't fit soon if I don't stop :)
Tell your mom she is going to make a hot granny to your little girl :)
That looks like one very happy little boy!!! And your Mom really does look fabulous!!!
I responded to your message on Facebook - hope I was of some help.
Good luck with everything you have going on -
Cindy
Looks like it was a super-fun party!! And your mom looks like she could be your sister!! She looks amazing!!! I hope you hear something very soon about your little girl's paperwork. I'm sending you LOTS of good mojo!!
Post a Comment