Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hanging on by a thread

"Little universes hanging onto a thin thread.......like we all do"

This is how my life feels at the moment. Today is the day that our little miss's paperwork should be able to finish being processed in Russia. I haven't heard anything new and am trying to believe that all is still going well as I haven't received any bad news. I hope I hear something next week about where our paperwork stands and when our case can get submitted to court.

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope you hear something very soon. You are getting there!!!

Carolynn and Steve said...

Prayers from here, along with a BIG HUG! I so hope that it all gets done SOON!

Much love,
C

amy said...

Hey Shelly I've been thinking about you ~ praying you get a court date ASAP!

Meredith said...

Shelly,

My prayers are with you that you hear about your court date soon! The best Christmas present ever!

Meredith

Wisteria MacBain said...

Keep hanging on, girlfriend!! It will all be worth it when you get that court date!!! Sending big hugs!