by the first part of December (but with my luck I'm guessing mid-December). Our homestudy should be all updated, I sent off updated medicals yesterday, FBI clearances are still good until February, and our updated USCIS papers get sent over to Russia via an electronic file so thats great and should all be in order. All I can do is hope the courts don't ask for additional paperwork and can set a fast court date. I'm still guessing mid-January if all goes well.
Meanwhile, I'm getting ready for a fun Spongebob party for my big boy.....6!! How in the world did THAT happen?? It will be at a local bouncy house place so it won't be near as much work as our usual "home" parties. Anyone have a good crock-pot appetizer recipe, suitable for a kids birthday party?? After that I can concentrate on the holidays. I certainly have plenty to keep me busy, but it never keeps me from missing our little miss and wanting to finally be her mommy and getting the chance to show her what its like to have the love of family.
Harga Kontak Bbm Tertarget
10 years ago
6 comments:
Keeping my fingers crossed all goes quickly for you!!!
I was going to suggest "Drunken Hot Dogs" until I saw you wanted it kid friendly :) Although, the alcohol does burn off! Christmas shopping is what's going to get me through the next month. Good luck!!!!!
I hope everything goes quickly for you. The wait is the worst, I know! Hang in there!
Crossing our fingers for you!!! Crock pot recipe - cut up hot dogs (or use meatballs), add one jar grape jelly, one jar chili sauce (sold near the cocktail sauces), mix all together and let come to a simmer in crock pot. I KNOW it sounds weird, but its really good!!! Hope you have fun!!! xoxo
Have a fun party!! Hoping your docs are all set and they issue that court date!!
A great crockpot idea is cheese for nachos - you can keep it warm the whole time and what kid doesn't like nachos?!?!
Shelly & Steve,
I hope everything gets completed at the beginning of December. You will be back at the VMI soon!
Meredith
Post a Comment